Grey (Wears a Brown Wig)
Clarence Sparrow is Henri Dijon's sneaky attorney.
A dapper-looking man in his late forties he seems to be well acquainted with his his client's family. He appears a bit rude and sneaky.
With doctor Wilbur C. Feels he bought a racehorse together with $100,000 of Henri's money. However the horse broke his leg, putting the two men in debt to Henri. Clarence wants to keep this a secret but Gertie knows about it and Wilbur threatens to tell Henri.
He refuses to believe that Gloria would not want to see him any more and develops a bad relationship with Rudy, with whom he shares a room.
- Act I
- He is found with Gertie in the parlor
- Act II
- Chats with Dr. Feels outside the study
- Chats with Gloria in the billiard room
- Act III
- Has a chat with Rudy in their room, then sleeps.
- Act IV
- Looks for Rudy outside. When they meet, they fight
- Act V
- Drinks at the parlor
- Act VI
- Writes in his room. He just starts to feel something suspicious and realises that everybody is missing.
May 27th, 1925
...I'm terribly apprehensive about
what's going on here. I can't say
why...just call it a bad
sensation...but as the evening wears
on I'm feeling more and more alone.
Where's Wilbur? Where's Gertie?
Where's Gloria? Could they have
left without me? Is there a way to
leave the island that I'm not aware
of? Still, the spine-tingling feeling
won't leave, and frankly, I'm
Behind the scenesEdit
His name is obviously a pun on the famous lawyer Clarence Darrow, leading member of the American Civil Liberties Union.